• Bermel commence the marketing of a the GPS/GPRS patient tracking solution for Health Care after the due diligence testing with local Telco providers with trials commencing immediately.
• Bermel installs a trial of RFID bin tracking in a major Victorian Hospital to monitor and track usage of all sizes of bins throughout the hospital and the Alfred Centre.
• Bermel launches its first UHF RFID tracking solution for outdoor assets utilising hardware from the world leader in RFID UHF Technology, Alien Technology.
• Bermel launched its own touch screen POS for HID, Mifare, RFID, magnetic stripe and contact chip card solutions. The first installation was installed in February with 4 complete workstations and the roll out to other sites continues.
• The Bermel Mifare door access control solution was installed into a residential college in Queensland and is integrated to the staff and student HR system for seamless transfer of data.
• Bermel commence the first innovative self serve solution for anonymous printing and photocopying using a secure NXP Mifare card with state of the art protected EFT all without the need for time consuming staff intervention.
May, 2008 - MLC Testimonial
• Bermel’s long term client Methodist Ladies’ College has installed the Bermel Mifare solution. Read the attached testimonial for more information.
• Bermel have added to the R & D team and now offer all of Australasia the ability to resolve the issues your college may have with controlling expensive and time consuming office equipment or POS activities or vending machines and we have dispensed with the cash on campus via our newly developed e-kiosk.
• Bermel has developed a card based interface with the industry renowned PaperCut solution.
Bermel have been long acknowledged for our innovative solutions using an array of cards for access to cash based applications and now with its partnership with PaperCut who provide the leading “virtual” solution to monitor, control, quota and report on network printing and internet usage the two companies can provide a total college and OneCard solution. The interface between Bermel and PaperCut is available for all card technologies supplied by Bermel and all applications offered by PaperCut.
Details can be found in the attached brochure OR contact Bermel for more information.
PaperCut and PCounter ePay
• NEW loyalty applications for the Bermel Mifare card have been welcomed for online and offline card solutions for Bermel customers.
• Bermel presents wireless GPRS, IRDA, GSM technology for all applications including vending, copy control, time & attendance and POS.
• We would like to welcome three new staff members to the Bermel family, Francine in the Card Division, Amanda in Sales & Administration and Jeyam in the Sydney Service Department.
Please contact Bermel for more information on any of the above.