Applications > e-Kiosk
Where card holders insert their OneCard and transfer funds, via an internal Windows based application providing secure payment via debit/credit cards using the PayPal system. Bermel offer the software and card reader as a package, with the option to supply and support appropriate PC hardware (kiosk). This solution is server based and offers real time funds transfer on campus.
With low transaction fees and no setup costs, e-Kiosk delivers an inexpensive option for those locations where customers benefit from a great service without the tie-in and long term commitments required by other e-Payment Solutions.
• Allows users to transfer money from their debit and credit cards onto their OneCard using PayPal*
• Cost effective entry level ePayment solution
• Built in management interface for auditing and reporting
• No setup or cancellation costs
• No monthly or annual subscription fees
• Runs internally on your network. Web hosting not required
• Accepts a range of credit and debit cards
• Secure payments via the PayPal secure payment gateway
• No lengthy application process
*Are you not sure about PayPal? PayPal account holders transact an average of over $8.1 billion USD through PayPal every quarter. That's $2 million USD per hour, and $48 million USD a day. PayPal maintains a network of 100 million accounts-growing by 104,500 a day worldwide. If PayPal is not your first choice, alternative SPS providers can be considered.
Point of Sale
Card Based ID Cards